Cancellations & Returns
- If the customer wishes to cancel Sasta Servers shared Web Hosting services within sixty (60) days of the initial signup they shall be able to do so for any reason (aside from disablement for Terms of Service or Spam Policy violations) and have their money promptly refunded by 10% service charges deducted.
- Services provided by 3rd parties and Sasta Servers partners are not part of the 60-day refund policy and no early ending credit applies. Billing will stop at end of term during which the service is canceled.
- At the end of the contract term, the contract will automatically renew for the original contract length indefinitely until canceled in writing or via the web panel. After the first 60 days a canceled account will be canceled before the next payment is due and no more billing will occur nor will any payment be refunded, even for unused portions. If any non-refundable charges have already been incurred, they must be paid before the account may be cancelled.
- “60-Day Money-Back Guarantee” offer applies to credit card, debit card, net banking, or online payment gateway via website payments for shared web hosting. Other forms of payment are non-refundable. Dedicated server payments are non-refundable. Domain registrations (including the value of any used free domain registrations included with the plan) are not refundable under any circumstances. SSL certificates are non-refundable. The value of any AdWords credit or other third-party add-ons is non-refundable. See domain registration agreement for more information.
- Violations of Sasta Servers’ Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, or Spam Policy may, at Sasta Servers’ discretion, result in immediate and permanent disablement without refund.